With Advanced Spread Spectrum TDR (SSTDR) technology the Snap Shot™ works in all wire environments and is designed to operate on live circuits (up to 60 volts).
It can measure cable lengths and identify faults up to 3,000 feet, and can also operate accurately in environments where electrical noise is present.
The Snap Shot™ Cable Tester can calibrate any cables NVP value and can store two of your favorite NVP values internally. The backlit LCD screen is easy to read under all lighting conditions, and also has an auto power-off feature.
- Works on live cables up to 60 volts
- Built-in tone generator
- Use it to measure how much cable is left on a spool
- Displays length reading in feet or meters
- Accuracy of 1% or better
- Display length in feet or meters
- Coaxial Cable - 0 to 2,000 ft.
- Data Cable - 0 to 1,500 ft.
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)