MultiMode LC to SC Fiber Patch Cable for Indoor Use, Duplex, 50/125 OM4
This MultiMode patch cable uses 50/125µm fiber optic patch cable with dual LC connectors on one end and dual SC connectors on the other. LC connectors are one of the most popular fiber connectors in the industry and used with devices such as SFP modules, media converters, etc. SC connectors are physically similar, but approximately twice the size.
The polish type is PC (Physical Contact) for excellent contact and performance.
- 10 Gig Multimode 50/125 OM4 fiber.
- Duplex fiber.
- PC polish type.
- 1 x Snap-in LC connector pair.
- 1 x Push-pull SC connector pair.
- Small form factor LC connectors
- The LC connector pair is compatible with SFP modules and XFP transceivers.
- UL Listed in Canada and the US.
Need a different color jacket, or custom length? Just let us know what you need, and we will get right back to you.
See our blog on post Fiber Connectors and Polish Types to learn about their differences.