Cat6A Slim F/UTP Shielded Ethernet Patch Cable for Indoor Use, 28AWG
Our slim Ethernet patch cables are constructed from 28AWG Cat6A cable. This makes them ideal for applications such as data centers where high performance and space saving is essential.
They are 10G ready, have a durable CMR rated PVC jacket and are available in multiple lengths and 8 colors.
What makes these cables “slim”?
These Ethernet cables are constructed with 28AWG wire. This is smaller, or slimmer, than regular 24 or 26AWG wire that a standard Ethernet cable is made from. Yes you did read that right, the larger the AWG number the thinner the cable!
What makes these cables high performance?
They are manufactured to meet and exceed the Cat6A TIA 568 C.2 standard, UL Listed and are Fluke tested! Additionally they have been verified by outside standards organizations including UL so that they are UL Listed as well as RoHS Compliant.
All if these points together add up to an enterprise quality cable that has excellent cross-talk prevention, consistent and error free 10G performance.
- Fluke Tested (includes Test Results for each cable)
- Designed for 10 Gigabit High-Speed Data Applications
- For Indoor Installations
- Category-6A Shielded Twisted Pair (F/UTP) Cable
- 4 Pairs Of 28 AWG Stranded Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Cross-talk Characteristics
- Factory Machine Made And Injection Molded
- CMR Rated
- UL Listed
- RoHS Compliant