Our Cat6A double-shielded Ethernet patch cables are 10G ready, making them ideal for anything from data-center to security network deployments.
These cables are designed for indoor use and manufactured with stranded 26 AWG copper cable and terminated with molded, snagless connectors.
Each pair of wires is individually fold shielded, and the cable has an overall metal braid shield, producing excellent crosstalk protection.
- Supports 10 Gbps data rate
- 4-Pair 26AWG stranded pure copper conductors
- Foil & braid shielded (S/FTP) cable
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- Bubble style locking tab protector
- PVC jacket