This Cat6A F/UTP shielded cable is constructed with solid bare copper wire, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation, overall foil shielding, and an LSZH jacket.
This cable has a tinned copper drain wire which prevents signal loss and cross-talk. It is tested to 750Mhz and is capable of 10G speeds.
- UV Resistant Jacket
- Tested to 750MHz - 10G Capable
- Foil Shielded Twisted Pair
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- LSZH Jacket, IEC60332–1 compliant
- Sequential Foot Markers on Jacket
- Supplied on 1000ft Wooden Spool
- For Indoor/Outdoor Installations
- RoHS Compliant
- ETL Verified