This shielded outdoor rated CAT6A ethernet cable is ideal for above or below-ground installations. The jacket is resistant to cracking after long-term UV exposure, making it the perfect solution for installation in direct sunlight.
This cable includes an aluminum foil shield and tinned copper drain wire to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other issues from EMI interference. The conductors are solid bare copper and tested to 750MHz.
- UV Resistant Jacket
- Tested to 750MHz
- Designed For Outdoor Direct Burial
- Aluminum Foil Shielding
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 & YD/T1019
- RoHS Compliant
- ETL Listed
- Length Markings on Jacket
- Supplied on a 1000ft Wooden Spool