Cat6A F/UTP Shielded Ethernet Network Cable for Indoor Use, 26AWG
Our Cat6A Ethernet patch cables are 10G ready, making them ideal for anything from data center to security network deployments.
cables are designed for indoor use and manufactured with stranded 26AWG
bare copper cable and terminated with molded, snagless connectors.
cables have much better crosstalk characteristics than Cat6 cables,
specifically Alien Crosstalk. This improves signal quality, which allows
10GBASE-T to be run over much longer distances than regular Cat6, up to
The foil shielding prevents the signals within the
cable being affected by external interference such as electric motors,
florescent lights, electrical cables as well as other network cables.
- Cat6A 26AWG Bare Copper Cable
- 1 Foot Long - Tip to Tip
- Stranded 568B (26AWG 4 Pair)
- 50µ Gold Plated RJ45 (8P8C) Connectors
- F/UTP – Foil Shielded Twisted Pair
- Molded Strain Relief with Snagless Boot
- UL® Listed and ETL® Verified
- RoHS Compliant