Our Cat6A Ethernet patch cables are 10G ready, making them ideal for anything from data-center to security network deployments.
These cables are designed for indoor use and manufactured with stranded 24 AWG copper cable and terminated with molded, snagless connectors.
Cat6A cables have much better crosstalk characteristics than Cat6 cables, specifically Alien Crosstalk. The Cat6A standard improves signal quality, allowing 10GBASE-T to be run over much longer distances than regular Cat6, up to 100 Meters.
- Supports 10 Gbps data rate
- 4-Pair 24AWG stranded pure copper conductors
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) cable
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- Bubble style locking tab protector
- PVC jacket