This outdoor rated Cat6 ethernet cable has a water block layer between the shielding and the conductors to repel any moisture. This feature is essential for installations near water or in damp soil.
This cable has solid bare copper conductors and a low-density polyethylene (LDPE) Jacket. It also includes an aluminum foil shield and a tinned copper drain wire which helps eliminate and protect against electrical interferences that could impede your signal. It is tested up to 600Mhz for reliable gigabit connectivity.
- Direct Burial, Outdoor Rated
- Dry Gel Water Blocking Tape
- Tested to 600MHz
- CMX Jacket for Outdoor Direct Burial Installations
- Aluminum Foil Shielded
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 & YD/T1019
- RoHS Compliant
- Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied on a 1000ft Wooden Spool