These component-rated 180º CAT6 keystone jacks are manufactured with "press-fit" PCB technology, phosphor bronze IDC contacts, gold plated prongs, with a fire-retardant plastic housing.
Press-Fit technology is a unique manufacturing process that avoids cold spots, voids, splatters, and cracks that normally soldered jacks suffer with.
- CAT6 rated, tested up to 600 MHz
- 8 pin x 8 conductor for streamlined connection
- High-density, slim profile
- Fire retardant housing
- Gold-plated nickel contacts
- Easy to read wiring label
- Phosphor bronze IDC contacts
- Designed with rear facing 180° 110 IDC terminals
- Designed for 22-26 AWG wires
- Component rated
- UL Compliant