This outdoor-rated Cat6 ethernet cable is designed to withstand exposure to direct sunlight and other extreme weather conditions. It is resistant to cracking and splitting after long-term UV exposure.
It has solid bare copper conductors with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation; the jacket is CMX rated.
- Tested to 600MHz for Reliable Gigabit Speeds
- UV-Resistant Jacket (CMX)
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP)
- 23AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2–1, CSA & ISO/IEC 11801
- UL Listed
- ETL Verified
- Supplied on 1000ft Wooden Spools