This Cat6 outdoor-rated cable is designed for direct burial applications that require the cable to be buried underground in conduit.
This cable has an overall aluminum foil shield, tinned copper drain wire & bare copper conductors with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation. The jacket is low-density polyethylene (LDPE).
- Tested to 550MHz
- Designed For Outdoor Installations, CMX Rated Jacket
- Aluminum Foil Shielding
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 & YD/T1019
- RoHS Compliant
- Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied on a 1000ft Wooden Spool