Cat6 Foil Shielded Network Cable for Indoor Use
A shielded network cable is for use in high interference areas. Its foil shielding prevents the signals within the cable being affected by external interference such as electric motors, florescent lights, electrical cables as well as other network cables.
Our cables are UL listed, ETL verified and RoHS compliant; available in 7 colors with same day shipping.
||DC 300V 3MΩ
||F/UTP - Foil Shielded Twisted Pair
||Cat6 7/0 19*4P
||75A PVC UL 80°C (UL94-V2)
- 1000 BASE-T; 100BASE-T; 10 BASE-T
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Supports older technologies - 100 VG-AnyLAN; 4/16 Mbps Token Ring
- VoIP applications
- Network patching
- Areas with high electrical interference
- Can be used for RS-232 cabling applications
- Suitable for 550Mhz data applications