This Cat6 outdoor-rated ethernet cable is made for direct burial (in conduit) applications. The cable has an overall foil shield and has a tinned copper drain wire to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues.
Additionally, the cable is gel-filled for repelling moisture away from the conductors. The conductors are solid bare copper with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation. The jacket is constructed with low-density polyethylene (LDPE).
- Tested to 600MHz
- CMX Jacket for Outdoor Direct Burial
- AL Foil Shielding
- Gel-Filled for Moisture Protection
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 & YD/T1019
- RoHS Compliant
- Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied On A 1000ft Wooden Spool