This CM-rated Cat6 stranded cable is ideal for making your custom patch cables or any other application where you need a flexible, shielded cable.
The conductors in this cable are stranded copper with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation, overall foil shielding (F/UTP), and a PVC CM-rated RoHS Compliant jacket. Additionally, this cable has a tinned copper drain wire to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues.
- Tested to 550MHz
- Foil Shielded Twisted Pair (F/UTP) Cable
- 24 AWG Stranded Copper Conductors
- Sequential Foot Markers On Jacket
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 C.2–1, CSA & ISO/IEC 11801
- Supplied on a 1000ft Wooden Spool
- CM Rated Cable
- RoHS Compliant
- ETL Verified