This outdoor-rated cat6 ethernet cable is suitable for underground installation in conduit. It has solid bare copper conductors, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation, and low-density polyethylene (LDPE) outer jacket.
Additionally, this cable is dual shielded and includes a tinned copper drain wire which helps eliminate electrical interferences, prevents signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues. It is tested to 600 MHz and is capable of reliable gigabit speeds.
- Outdoor Direct Burial, UV Resistant Jacket
- Tested to 600MHz
- SF/UTP - 30% TC Braided + AL Foil Shielded
- 23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 & YD/T1019
- RoHS Compliant
- Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied on a 1000ft Wooden Spool