Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Network Cable for Indoor Use
Our Cat6 Ethernet cables are made with 8 stranded bare copper conductors (4-Pairs), they include a molded snag-less boot design with high-quality RJ45 connectors featuring 50 micron gold-plated contacts.
Available in 9 colors with same day shipping!
Additionally they are UL listed, ETL verified and RoHS compliant.
||DC 300V 3MΩ
||CAT6 7/0 19*4P
||75A PVC UL 80°C
||6.0 ± 0.2mm
- 1000 BASE-T; 100BASE-T; 10 BASE-T
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Supports older technologies - 100 VG-AnyLAN; 4/16 Mbps Token Ring
- VoIP applications
- Network patching
- High density applications
- Can be used for RS-232 cabling applications
- Suitable for 550Mhz data applications