Our mini Cat6 Ethernet cables are only 28AWG, making the diameter of the cable 3mm. Regular 24AWG cables are 5.8mm in diameter!
These small diameter patch cables are designed for sizeable data-center wiring deployments or any other installation where space is at a premium. There are three main benefits to using slim patch cables:
- The reduced surface area provides better airflow leading to reduced temperatures.
- The thinner 28AWG conductors have a smaller bend radius than standard cables, allowing easier routing in tight spaces.
- Slim patch cables weigh less than standard counterparts, putting less stress on their connectors and patch panel ports, as well as reducing the overall weight of your installation.
- Snagless, injection molded boots
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP)
- Tested up to 550Mhz
- Gold plated contacts
- Short body plug
- CM rated
|Maximum Data Rate:
|Max Transmission Distance: