This Cat5e cable is CM Rated, and ETL verified it is ideal for indoor installations where the cable is to be installed in walls or any other non-plenum areas. Tested to 350MHz ensures reliable gigabit speeds.
This cable’s eight conductors are solid bare copper with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a PVC CM-rated RoHS compliant jacket.
- Category 5e CM rated cable
- Suitable for 350MHz high-speed data applications, gigabit ethernet & fast ethernet
- Designed for Indoor CM Rated Installations
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 24 AWG solid bare copper conductors
- ETL Verified
- RoHS Compliant
- Sequential length markings on jacket
- Supplied in a 1000ft pull box