This shielded outdoor-rated Cat5e cable is designed to be buried underground in a conduit. For added moisture protection, this cable is gel-filled that repels moisture out of the cable and away from the conductors. Additionally, it has overall foil-shielding and a tinned copper drain wire to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues.
This cable’s conductors are solid bare copper with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation and a low-density polyethylene (LDPE) jacket.
- Gel-Filled Outdoor Direct Burial
- Tested to 350MHz
- For Outdoor Direct Burial Installations
- Aluminum Foil Shielded, Unshielded Twisted Pairs (F/UTP)
- 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801 & YD/T1019
- RoHS Compliant
- UV Resistant PE Jacket
- Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied On A 1000ft Wooden Spool