This dual shielded Cat5e outdoor-rated cable is designed for installations that require the cable to be buried underground in conduit. The double shielding is constructed with aluminum foil and then wrapped in braided aluminum, which offers layers of protection from interference.
There is also a tinned copper drain wire to prevent signal loss, cross-talk, and other performance issues. The conductors are solid bare copper with high-density polyethylene (HDPE) insulation; the jacket is low-density polyethylene (LDPE).
This cable is also tested up to speeds of 350MHz, capable of gigabit speeds.
- Outdoor Direct Burial,
- UV Resistant Jacket
- Tested to 350MHz
- AL Braided & AL Foil Shielding
- 24 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Exceeds TIA 568C.2, ISO/IEC 11801, & YD/T1019
- RoHS Compliant
- Length Markings On Jacket
- Supplied On A 1000ft Wooden Spool