Airconsole Mini 2.0, single port console server
Air Console Mini is designed to be permanently powered, making it ideal for out of band management of any device with a serial management port. Use it with firewall, load balancers, switches, storage arrays and many other devices.
Air Console Mini has all the functionality of the other Air Console models, which includes:
- WiFi (802.11n)
- Wired Ethernet Port
- USB Connector
- USB to Serial Adapter
Air Console Mini does NOT include an internal battery and is designed to be powered via its micro USB port via a separate power supply (not included).Serial Ports over WiFi
Connect to Airconsole over WiFi from your smartphone or tablet (requires a separate app) to access serial devices such as a firewall, network switch, load balancer, etc.
Airconsole supports the full RS-232 protocol, and supports:
Serial Port over Bluetooth
- Baud rates from 9.6k to 230k
- 7/8 Data Bits
- Odd/Even/No Parity
- 1/2 stop bits
- CTS/RTS and DSR/DTR hardware flow control
Use Airconsole for access to wired RS232 serial ports over Bluetooth Low Energy or Bluetooth 2.1 EDR (depending on the client device).
Bridge Wireless to Wired Ethernet
- BLE Serial connectivity is supported on iOS and OSX platforms at baud rates from 1200 to 57600bps.
- Serial over Bluetooth 2.1EDR is supported on Windows and Android (using the free SerialBot app) at baud rates up to 115,200bps.
Airconsole can be used as a wired to wireless Ethernet bridge! You can use your iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac or PC can connect to the wired LAN transparently.
When used with the Get-Console app you can use Get Console's built-in TFTP server to upload new files to a devices Ethernet management port while controlling it from its Serial console port.Fully Customizable
Airconsole has a built-in web management interface for changing its default configuration. Some of the options are:
Other Advanced Features
- Encrypted or open WiFi
- Enabling routing
- Static IP or DHCP Server
- Firmware Upgrades
Machine-to-Machine mode: Connect serial devices back to back over an IP WAN using 2 Airconsole units
- AP Client: Airconsole can join existing WiFi networks while concurrently operating its WIFI network, and route between them (with or without NAT)
- Built-in web-based terminal: access serial console ports from any modern web browser directly instead of a terminal app.