Airconsole is an out of band management device that connects the serial management port of servers, blade chassis, and network devices to iOS and Android mobile devices. Use the Get Console and SerialBot apps for quick and easy access, setup, and auto-discovery is built-in.
You can also connect Airconsole to mobile devices, such as an iPad or an iPhone, to have access to your wired Ethernet network.
Airconsole also works with Windows and Mac. Once connected, Airconsole will appear as a physically connected serial port. You can then use your favorite terminal program to manage your devices quickly and easily.
The Standard, Pro, and XL models are battery powered and ideal for field technicians for quick and easy access to equipment. The Mini and Terminal Server models are USB powered, designed to permanently connected 24/7.
You can also use Airconsole with the Cisco APIC-EM solution for remote field provisioning of Cisco Devices, its compatible with the Cisco Plug and Play app for iOS or Android.
- Connectivity via Wi-Fi, Wired Ethernet or Bluetooth 4 (Low Energy)
- Works with iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac, and PC - use the Get Console and SerialBot Apps or other terminal solutions.
- Built-in Web Terminal client allows you to get on the console with just a browser
- Connects to RS232, DB9, DB25, DEX, Cisco serial console (RJ45 and USB), Serial over USB
- Boots in 10 seconds from power on
- Use as a Wireless AP, AP Client or combination of both
- Bridges WI-FI to Wired Ethernet to give Wireless only devices access to a wired network