Our Cat6A Ethernet patch cables are 10G ready, making them ideal for anything from data-center to security network deployments.
These cables are designed for indoor use and manufactured with stranded 26 AWG bare copper cable and terminated with molded, snagless connectors.
Cat6A cables have much better crosstalk characteristics than Cat6 cables, specifically Alien Crosstalk. This improves signal quality, which allows 10GBASE-T to be run over much longer distances than regular Cat6, up to 100 Meters.
Each pair of wires is individually fold shielded and the cable has an overall metal braid shield, producing excellent crosstalk protection.
- 7 ft. tip to tip
- Supports 10 Gbps data rate
- 4-Pair 26AWG stranded pure copper conductors
- Foil & braid shielded (S/FTP) cable
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- Bubble style locking tab protector
- PVC jacket