This Cat8.1 Ethernet patch cable is designed for high speed data center networks. It is constructed with four solid bare copper individually shielded pairs, with an overall tinned copper braid shield.
Its double shielded construction and 24 AWG wire make it suitable for 25G and 40G network applications.
- 1 ft. tip to tip
- Supports 40 Gbps data rate
- 4-Pair 24AWG stranded pure copper conductors
- Individual foil shielded pairs
- Overall braid shield
- 50 micron gold plated contacts
- PVC Jacket
- TIA/EIA, UL, ETL & RoHS Compliant