Cat7 S/FTP Shielded Ethernet Patch Cable for 10G Applications, 26AWG
Cat7 network cables are perfect for high speed applications, including 10Gbps (10GBASE-T Ethernet)! Each of the four pairs are individually foil shielded and all pairs are then shielded with a braid shield, this double shielded construction provides a high degree of protection against external interference and crosstalk.
The Cat7 standard is fully backward compatible, and will work with following standards:
- 10GBASE-T 10G Ethernet
- 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet
- 1000BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet
- 10BASE-T Ethernet
Cat7 Ethernet Network Cables are capable of 10 Gigabit speed, but if need help deciding if you need Cat5e, Cat6 or Cat6a see our blog article here.
Crosstalk and EMI Protection
This cables S/FTP construction offers the ultimate in crosstalk prevention and protection against external electrical interference. Ideal for use in 10G data center applications or in high interference areas such as hospitals and factories.
- Cat7 Double Shielded S/FTP Cable
- Stranded 568B (26 AWG 4 Pair)
- 50µ Gold Plated RJ45 (8P8C) Connectors
- 26 AWG Stranded Copper Conductors
- Molded Strain Relief with Bubble Boot
- UL® Listed and ETL® Verified
- RoHS Compliant
- Factory Manufactured