Cat7 Solid S/FTP Shielded Ethernet Cable for Indoor Use, 23 AWG
This Cat7 cable is constructed with solid bare copper conductors with foil and braid shielding.
Additionally there is a tinned copper drain wire installed inside the foil shielding which is designed to prevent performance issues such as crosstalk and signal loss.
The foil shielding protects the cable from external electrical interference and also stops any interference from the cable affecting anything else. The cable is ETL Verified and designed for indoor use.
Bulk cable is heavy! Please contact us for orders of 10 or more.
- Designed For Electrically Noisy Environments
- Suitable for 10G, Gigabit And Fast Ethernet Use
- Cat7 Dual Shielded Twisted Pair (S/FTP) Cable
- 23AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation And Crosstalk Characteristics
- Foot Markers On Jacket, Know How Much Is Left!
- Exceeds EIA/TIA 568 B.2-1 Specifications
- Supplied In 1000Ft. Spools
- RoHS Compliant
- Tin Copper Drain Wire (0.45mm)
- Outer Shield Material: TC Braiding
- Outer Jacket Material: PVC CM
- Outer Jacket Diameter: 7.5mm ± 0.5mm
- Outer Jacket Rip Cord